It makes sense that you wish to contribute to Jyllin.com because you’re passionate about environmentally and socially conscientious DIY holistic lifestyle tools that address chronic stress and/or holistic addiction treatment.
- Contribute ORIGINAL writing to Jyllin.com. You may use existing audio or video content, but original written content is required to accompany existing media. This means that you haven’t published it before and will credit original publishing to Jyllin.com in any reposts.
- Jyllin.com audience is passionate about the environment, conscientious consumption, social justice and equity, AND, most importantly, seeks information and DIY remedies for chronic stress causes and symptoms and/or holistic addiction treatment.
- Read Jyllin.com content for guidance in style, topic, and tone. Informative and concise—no first-person narratives. 700-1000 words. Include key word subheadings and their accompanying images.
- Only fully edited and key word titled submissions that address chronic stress causes and/or symptoms and/or holistic addiction treatment will be considered.
- Add brief bio with website + social links and photo if desired.
- And of course, write with your voice that is only yours. 😎
- Pitch content theme and send submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jyllin is a holistic health coach and somatic practitioner, and teacher of therapeutic yoga and creative movement, specializing in liberation from addictive patterns of chronic stress. Learn more about Jyllin and The Holistic Liberation Program.