- A natural salt contains more minerals and less toxic additives than a processed salt (and it tastes better!).
- Himalayan salt and/or decent sea salts are available mostly anywhere and shouldn’t cost much more than processed salt.
- Raw and unrefined oils, such as coconut, sesame, olive, avocado, nuts & seeds, are more nutrient-potent than processed oils (and yes, they are absorbed through your mouth and skin) and simply, they taste, smell and feel better. Use oils you enjoy!
- Apple cider vinegar is acidic like all vinegars, but ACV is the only alkalizing vinegar; all other vinegars increase acidity.
- Repurpose glass jars and bottles from products you already buy.
- Reuse small bottles to pack essential ingredients as carry-ons when traveling.